You are responsible for what your shipment contains. Never send a shipment on behalf of someone else without inspecting it yourself as you will be responsible for its contents and charges if required.
It is essential that you do not risk sending prohibited items. Every item is x-rayed and subjected to security searches at every depot on its way to its destination. If you include prohibited items in your shipment, your consignment will be stopped and returned to you. No refund will be given for consignments returned to you under these circumstances and a security processing charge of £25 will be collected from your payment card before it is delivered back to you. In certain cases, your consignment may be seized by Customs and action taken against you by the relevant authorities.
Please see below a list of prohibited items. These items cannot be packed or shipped, nor any similar item in description or content, on our service. Please note that there may be other prohibited items not specified here relating to a particular country of origin/destination and therefore will be refused by us.
There are some items which are prohibited for international shipments only, these items will not be covered in the event of loss or damage if sent on a domestic service.
There is also a list of non compensation items, it is possible to send these items, both on domestic and international service, however, these items will not be covered in the event of loss or damage.
If your shipment contains any prohibited or non-compensation items and those items result in damages to other items contained in your shipment, then no damage claim can be made on those items. It is your responsibility to ensure your shipment has adequate external and internal packaging to protect all items contained from damages.
- Flammable Liquids
- Aerosols or other pressurised containers; ie/ hairspray, deodorant
- Alcohol or alcoholic liquids
- Animals of any form, including Fish (alive or dead)
- Animal Fur
- Baby milk formula
- Batteries of any size and kind and Items Containing Built In Batteries
- Biological samples
- Cash / cheques / money orders / credit cards / travellers cheques / currency of any kind
- Chemicals / acids
- Christmas Crackers
- Compressed Gas
- Counterfeit goods
- Dangerous / Hazardous goods
- Drugs, including prescription medication
- Filth, foul or disgusting material
- Fire Extinguishers
- Flammable goods; liquids / pastes / gels; ie/ nail varnish or perfume or corrosive liquids
- Guns, Rifles, Firearms and ammunition, including replica weapons / knives / blades (this also includes water pistols) / explosives
- Human or animal remains / Ashes
- Indecent, obscene or offensive articles of any kind
- Infectious substances
- Ink and toner cartridges
- Ivory and Ivory derivatives
- Living creatures
- Lottery tickets
- Meat, fish and perishable goods
- Medical samples
- Personal documentation
- Pharmaceutical products
- Photographic chemicals
- Plants, flowers, seed or derivatives
- Pornographic material of any kind
- Perfume, After Shave and Cologne, all of which are classified as flammable liquids
- Tobacco and Tobacco derivatives / E-Cigarettes and E-Liquids
- White Goods
- Liquids, oils, pastes and gels of any type
- One of a kind, irreplaceable or sentimental articles
- Art Work
- Ceramics / China
- Precious Gems / Stones
- Screens, for example – computer monitors, televisions, laptops, tablet/mobile screens